How to unlock the power of your grocery retail data
Grocery retail data is indispensable for making informed decisions that benefit a CPG's performance. However, working with this type of data can be difficult and require extensive investments in terms of time and energy. For those in the field of data analysis and business intelligence, collecting and analysing data to understand trading performance can be an immensely taxing process.
In this SKUtrak Lunch & Learn, Adam Booth, the Product Director, discusses how to make managing retail data much easier and quicker.
- Standardise key trading data for simpler and more dependable analysis
- Map products against a consistent model comprised of multiple retail data sets
- Gain far more insights about your sales performance and supply chain metrics
- Directly integrate your trading performance data into ePOS trackers, reporting apps, analytics platforms and other business systems
Want to get your hands on the presentation? Click here to access it now!
You might also like...
See how Hain Daniels uses SKUtrak DataShare
Read how Hain Daniels used SKUtrak to benefit from faster, easier and more consistent analysis of key trading data.
Introducing SKUtrak DataShare
See how DataShare enables users to utilise their own tools and reporting for easy and on-demand data analysis.
Managing availability with SKUtrak
See how SKUtrak can help to manage, and improve availability.
SKUtrak gives us the ability to drill down into regions and individual store performance. This has been invaluable to us. As a result of using the store insights functionality and the range review dashboards, we have avoided a product delist. This was a great result for us and saved our retailer from losing a six-figure sum annually
- Arrange a product demonstration
- Discuss plans & pricing
- Want to find out more?