"Data is often the gateway to improved business efficiencies and insights, and through Atheon's SKUtrak DataShare, suppliers are now armed with the date they need, right at their fingertips" Thibaut Ceyrolle, VP of EMEA, Snowflake DB
SKUtrak provides industry-standard SQL access to all your data so that you can use Flow-of-Goods measurement in your own reporting tools, analytics platforms and enterprise business systems without messy and cumbersome file transfers.
SKUtrak DataShare harnesses the power of the Snowflake® data cloud to open the SKUtrak DSR for your eyes only. Your private data model - as captured, collated and curated by SKUtrak - is shared with your authorised users in real-time; as soon as validated data lands in SKUtrak every day it is available for your use within seconds.
You can connect to SKUtrak DataShare from almost any software that you use; SKUtrak customers to put it to use in many different ways:
- Connect live to SKUtrak DataShare using ODBC from Microsoft Excel (or other spreadsheet tools) and power your existing grocery customer performance reports without any downloading, cut-and-paste or VLOOKUP challenges
- Connect live to SKUtrak DataShare from your favourite desktop or cloud analytics tools; Tableau, Qlik, Looker, PowerBI and many more can be connected in seconds so that curated Flow-of-Goods data is available alongside your own production, stock and shipment data
- Import data from SKUtrak DataShare into your preferred business planning tools; trade promotion management, production planning, revenue assurance, field sales apps - SKUtrak customers are putting SKUtrak data to use in hundreds of different business processes, automatically
- Connect live to SKUtrak DataShare to enable your data scientists to develop and test novel machine learning algorithms to plan promotional spend, product ranges, new product development or power AI to react automatically to changes in shopper and customer demand
SKUtrak customers, from their own innovation and through working with SKUtrak Partner Programme members, are constantly pushing the boundaries of SKUtrak DataShare, finding new and exciting ways to automate data-driven business processes with rich, reliable Flow-of-Goods data.
We benefit greatly from the single source of data that SKUtrak provides; one source of automatically-collected data - pre-matched with our product codes, descriptions and categories - that we access live as we need it through SKUtrak DataShare. Multiple teams here at Kraft Heinz are now connecting to SKUtrak DataShare and utilising daily SKU-level trading data in Excel, Tableau and other tools
Our Head of Data, Alex Paterson describes himself as a "dyed in the wool analyst" in this blog as he shares what SKUtrak DataShare is and why it is valuable to FMCGs.
SKUtrak DataShare Tableau Tutorial
Watch our tutorial to show you how easy it is to connect SKUtrak DataShare to your Tableau service
Do you pay your people to crunch data, or make decisions?
Why Ed Crawford believes firms want their people to make decisions with confidence.
SKUtrak DataShare Excel Tutorial
Watch our tutorial to show you how you can connect SKUtrak DataShare to Excel
- Arrange a product demonstration
- Discuss plans & pricing
- Want to find out more?