SKUtrak helps you move beyond passive reporting; use powerful analytics to gain a rich understanding of your trading performance and communicate your insights effectively with colleagues and customers.
SKUtrak analyses the data that it collects and stores to calculate how you are trading, determine why any exceptional performance has been experienced and predict where you should focus your efforts to maximise opportunity and minimise challenges.
SKUtrak incorporates our proprietary TruDemand™ analytics engine that examines historic trading signals and estimates the true level of shopper demand for your products. The current generation of the TruDemand engine considers many factors when estimating shopper demand:
- Achieved sales volume
- Price point
- Special events (e.g. Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter etc.)
- Promotional periods
- Cannibalisation (from promoted alternatives)
The TruDemand engine estimates the underlying demand for your products by scaling for all considered factors. This baseline allows SKUtrak to present a "probable cause" breakdown of historic performance and to forecast future performance under different conditions.
SKUtrak uses TruDemand to provide:
- Achieved and potential uplift for past promotions; helping you to better understand promotional performance versus plan
- Stock build profiles for upcoming promotions; ensuring that your grocery customers bring enough stock into depot, and through to store, to ensure maximum availability on day one of every promotion
- Execution alerts for live promotions; helping you to target field sales resources to those stores that will benefit most from intervention
- Stock cover predications for stores and depots; alerting you to high-risk stores and depots where stock cover is low
- Stock analysis in store; highlighting stores where abnormally low sales suggest stock issues, allowing you to target field sales and address book stock errors
I think the [SKUtrak] tool is an amazing tool to use to make our jobs a little easier and faster.
Watch the video:
Why we do what we do
We always seek to guide our audience through data - raw, processed and enriched - using simple but accurate visual representations to engage, encourage interaction, develop understanding and drive actions which can be attributed to specific insights.
What is SKUtrak?
Our COO Ian Hall describes what SKUtrak is and how it can help your business
5 Ways Flow-of-Goods analytics can maximise retail sales
Flow-of-Goods analytics help suppliers get the right product to the right place
See what our customers say about SKUtrak
Our customers share their experiences of how SKUtrak has helped them.
- Arrange a product demonstration
- Discuss plans & pricing
- Want to find out more?